International Fluid Power, Inc. is located in Hastings, MN in a modern fully equipped facility. Our sales and technical staff offers more than 150 years combined experience in the fluid power industry.
We are a stocking distributor for many of the world’s premier manufacturers of fluid power, electronic control, and power transmission products. We offer custom manufacturing of hydraulic power units and manifold systems, and value‐added services to include BOM kitting, sub‐assembly services, and contract manufacturing. We provide 100% testing capability of the hydraulic products and systems we represent.
Value Added Services
Along with premier products, we also offer OEM fulfillment programs that bring technical expertise and innovative solutions to our customers. Some of our OEM fulfillment capabilities include:
• 100% product testing for our manufactured components
• Customized inventory programs
• Production line component packaging
• Custom Packaging and Kits
• Complete Systems and Integration
We offer assembly and sub-assembly services for components or systems built to our customers specifications.
Whatever your applications require, our total service capability makes us your “single-source’ supplier.
IFP, Inc. will strive to consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations through the following commitments:
• Partnering with suppliers that employ ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
• Close customer and supplier communication to achieve on‐time deliveries
• Continuing education of our supplier products, and industry trends
• Open and honest dialog with our strategic supply partners to define synergies in strengthening mutual commitments to the future.
• Commitments to our environment with supplier products that comply with programs such as “REACH Directive”, RoHs, and Green initiatives.